CSU’s workers’ compensation website
Link to see the 300+ student organizations registered at CSU.
The Flea Market is located on the main level of the Lory Student Center and is another way for commercial vendors to talk to students.
Career Services contacts for the College of Health & Human Sciences
Employer contact info for the College of Ag Career Services
College of Business Career Management Center website with employer contacts.
Engineering Success Center contact info for employers
Construction Management Program employer contacts
Who to talk to about job postings, job development, employer resources, student training & advising, new hire paperwork for students, work study, and oracle function related to student employment.
THE CAREER CENTER
- Job Posting Questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employer Resources and Consultations (OFF CAMPUS WORK STUDY PROGRAM, ON CAMPUS EMPLOYMENT AND ON AND OFF
CAMPUS INTERNSHIPS) – email@example.com
- Student Training and Programs (I.E. STUDENT EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR, STUDENT EMPLOYMENT WEEK, CONNECT
EVENTS, JOB FAIRS, ETC.) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Advising (AS IT RELATES TO FINDING PART-TIME ON AND OFF CAMPUS EMPLOYMENT): https://career.colostate.edu/connect-1-on-1/
- Elevate Student Supervision Certificate Program: email@example.com
- Student advising related to campus employment: firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID
- New Hire Paperwork for Students (THIS INCLUDES RETENTION OF STUDENT RECORDS FOR YOUR HIRING UNIT) – OFAPay@colostate.edu
- Oracle Approvals – OFAPay@colostate.edu
- Awarding of Work Study Questions – email@example.com
- Payroll Questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employer Concerns/ Conflict Resolution – email@example.com c/o Eric Ray
- Oracle Technology – HR_IS@colostate.edu
- TimeClock Plus Issues – HR_IS@colostate.edu
- Background checks for student employees: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Benefits: https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/
OFFICE OF EQUAL OPPORTUNITY (OEO)
- Implicit bias, harassment, and other OEO or Title IX concerns: email@example.com