Details on how to set up your department account in Handshake.
CSU’s workers’ compensation website
This provides supplemental information on hiring Non-US citizen student employees.
Supervisors can use this as a guideline for working with student employees.
This document provides an overview of the Student Employee Retirement Plan (SERP) & Medicare.
This is a checklist that supervisors can use when hiring students.
Procedures employers should take if they suspect impairment from student employees.
This document overviews the Student Employee Retirement Plan and TIAA.
Supervisors can use this form to evaluate their student employees on job performance. Please forward to OFA when completed.
Retention requirements for Personnel/HR start on page 10.
Who to talk to about job postings, job development, employer resources, student training & advising, new hire paperwork for students, work study, and oracle function related to student employment.
THE CAREER CENTER
- Job Posting Questions – email@example.com
- Employer Resources and Consultations (OFF CAMPUS WORK STUDY PROGRAM, ON CAMPUS EMPLOYMENT AND ON AND OFF
CAMPUS INTERNSHIPS) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Training and Programs (I.E. STUDENT EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR, STUDENT EMPLOYMENT WEEK, CONNECT
EVENTS, JOB FAIRS, ETC.) – email@example.com
- Student Advising (AS IT RELATES TO FINDING PART-TIME ON AND OFF CAMPUS EMPLOYMENT): https://career.colostate.edu/connect-1-on-1/
- Elevate Student Supervision Certificate Program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student advising related to campus employment: email@example.com
OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID
- New Hire Paperwork for Students (THIS INCLUDES RETENTION OF STUDENT RECORDS FOR YOUR HIRING UNIT) – OFAPay@colostate.edu
- Oracle Approvals – OFAPay@colostate.edu
- Awarding of Work Study Questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payroll Questions – email@example.com
- Employer Concerns/ Conflict Resolution – firstname.lastname@example.org c/o Eric Ray
- Oracle Technology – HR_IS@colostate.edu
- TimeClock Plus Issues – HR_IS@colostate.edu
- Background checks for student employees: email@example.com
- Student Benefits: https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/
OFFICE OF EQUAL OPPORTUNITY (OEO)
- Implicit bias, harassment, and other OEO or Title IX concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview questions and things to consider when selecting student candidates.