All of our Fall 2020 employer events have moved online including On-Campus Interview services and all other on-campus recruitment services.
Can I still recruit at CSU this semester?
Yes! Students are still excited to connect with employers! There are 3 ways you can expose your positions and connect with CSU Rams:
1. Post positions on Handshake (under Post a Job)
2. Schedule a virtual event and connect with our team to help get it posted in Handshake
3. Host virtual / phone interviews with students – You may schedule these on your own or through Handshake (under Request an Interview)
We continue to closely monitor information about and for the virus. For more information please refer to this website: https://safety.colostate.edu/coronavirus.
Handshake is the place where talent meets opportunity by connecting students and alumni with employers through:
- online job and internship postings
- on-campus interviews
- career events
- and more.
To log in, please use the link below.
Criteria required of all employers in order to be eligible to recruit on-campus and/or use Handshake.
Detailed information provided regarding:
- Commission, Sales, and Financial Industry Positions
- Marijuana and Hemp Employers
- Network Marking Organizations
- Third-Party Recruiting Agencies
- CSU’s Principles of Community
- Permitted recruitment activities
- Breaches of conduct
Colorado State University and Career Services are committed to principles of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and expect employers or mentors who participate in Career Services events or activities to observe such principles.
Menu of services that the Career Center offers to employers and a link to our most current list of employer engagement opportunities.