The CSU Career Center helps you from that first big decision of choosing your major and finding student employment, building experience with leadership and internships, to negotiating your first big job offer. We’ll be by your side. Think of us as your coaches, cheering you on and offering you support, tools, and guidance to help you tweak your approach for the win. There are lots of ways to engage with us. Pick the one that feels right to you to get started:
- Drop in to the Career Center for a quick career coaching session to get you started
- Get help finding a part-time job while you are a student
- Attend our Industry Tours, Connect Events, and Career Fairs to meet cool alumni and employers
- Utilize our online job and internship board, Handshake
- Curated Career Resources specialized for your needs
· I have no idea what I want to do with my life. What can I do to figure it out?
· I love my major, but what job can I get with it?
· How do I find an internship in my field of interest?
· I’ve never written a resume before. Where do I even begin?
· My resume is awesome, but can you double check it?
· I have an interview next week for a job I really want. Can you help me get ready?
· I have a job offer, but I’m not sure if I should take it. Can you help me decide?