Engaged Employer Opportunities
The Career Chronicle is a monthly employer newsletter that provides great recruiting resources as well as tips for recruiting at CSU. If you aren’t on the mailing list, sign up today using the button below. Archived editions can also be accessed.
Job Posting Services
Handshake is the place where talent meets opportunity by connecting students and alumni with employers through:
- online job and internship postings
- virtual campus interviews
- career fairs, events
- and more
Local Community Part-Time Job Postings
This is to be used for local non-registered employers offering part-time job opportunities. Examples of appropriate positions include:
- Personal Care (assistance with daily living), etc.
***NEW*** Micro Internships
A micro-internship is a short-term project that can be completed within 5-40 hours, typically due within a week to a month. These projects require no on-boarding and can be completed by a college student with minimal instruction. These are important but low-risk tasks that can be completed either on-site or remotely. Not only is this a great way to support our students, it also provides you with immediate support and complements your campus recruiting efforts.
Job Posting Resources
Need more information on how to get started recruiting at CSU?
Check out this page that has helpful tips and tricks to aid in your search.
Recruiting at CSU
Recruiting Eligibility Guidelines
Outlined criteria required of all employers in order to be eligible to recruit on-campus and/or use Handshake:
- Commission, Sales, and Financial Industry Positions
- Marijuana and Hemp Employers
- Network Marking Organizations
- Third-Party Recruiting Agencies
- CSU’s Principles of Community
- Permitted recruitment activities
- Breaches of conduct
CSU Non-Discrimination Statement & Career Services Employer Expectations
Colorado State University and Career Services are committed to principles of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and expect employers or mentors who participate in Career Services events or activities to observe such principles.
Services and Events
Menu of services that the Career Center offers to employers and a link to our most current list of employer engagement opportunities.
Want to learn about CSU Rams? Check out our institutional data for information about graduation rates, majors, employment after graduation and much more.
Use the Career Center’s Employer Resource Library to browse through information from recruiting to hiring CSU students.
Additional Resources For On & Off Campus Employers
Questions about Handshake? We have answers to some common questions and update this document regularly.
If you have questions that aren’t addressed here, please email Career_CampusEmp@colostate.edu
Hiring & On-Boarding
Resources for hiring and on-boarding current CSU students.
Diversity & Inclusion Employer Toolkit
This toolkit has been curated to help employers engage in the important work of diversity and inclusion conversations and how to best support our diverse students as they enter the workforce.
A resource for campus employers who recruit, hire, and develop student employees with career competencies and other transferrable skills.
Handshake Quick Links
- Create NEW employer user account: https://colostate.joinhandshake.com/employer_registrations/new
- Employer login: https://app.joinhandshake.com/login
THE CAREER CENTER
- Full-time and Internship Job Posting Questions – Career_CampusEmp@colostate.edu
- On-Campus Job Posting Questions – Career_CampusEmp@colostate.edu
- Local Off-Campus Job Posting Questions – Career_CampusEmp@colostate.edu
- Part-Time Community Job Posting Questions – Career_CampusEmp@colostate.edu
- Employer Resources and Consultations – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Training and Programs (I.E. STUDENT EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR, STUDENT EMPLOYMENT WEEK, CONNECT
EVENTS, JOB FAIRS, ETC.) – email@example.com
- Student Advising (AS IT RELATES TO FINDING PART-TIME ON AND OFF CAMPUS EMPLOYMENT): https://career.colostate.edu/connect-1-on-1/
- Elevate Student Supervision Certificate Program (on-campus employers): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student advising related to campus employment: email@example.com
OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID
- New Hire Paperwork for Students (THIS INCLUDES RETENTION OF STUDENT RECORDS FOR YOUR HIRING UNIT) – OFAPay@colostate.edu
- Oracle Approvals – OFAPay@colostate.edu
- Awarding of Work Study Questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payroll Questions – email@example.com
- Employer Concerns/ Conflict Resolution – firstname.lastname@example.org c/o Eric Ray
- Oracle Technology – HR_IS@colostate.edu
- TimeClock Plus Issues – HR_IS@colostate.edu
- Background checks for student employees: email@example.com
- Student Benefits: https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/
OFFICE OF EQUAL OPPORTUNITY (OEO)
- Implicit bias, harassment, and other OEO or Title IX concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org